Ability to import agenda images
- We have added the ability to import agenda images to sessions. To import agenda images, follow the steps below:
-Click on the ‘Agenda Image Imports’ item found on the Dashboard navigation under ‘Data Imports’
-Update the `Agenda Image Identifier` field (found in the agenda edit page under the Advanced section) as the image name without the extension.
-For example, if you wanted to link a file named `welcome_photo.png` to an agenda item, you would update that agenda item's agenda_image_import_id field to have the value of `welcome_photo` before importing the zip file.
- When the agenda item data is set, create a flat zip file (i.e. no folders) of the images
-Please be sure to only include images that are png, jpg or jpeg.
-File size limit is 50mb.
Added entered and exit time stamps back to presence reporting
- The entered and exit time stamps were added back to all presence report exports.
Reordered Dashboard side navigation
- The dashboard navigation has been reordered for an improved experience.
Fixed a bug where all elements wouldn’t clone over for exhibitor directories
- When cloning events, there was a bug where all of the elements of an exhibitor directory wouldn’t clone to the new event. This has been resolved.
Updated ‘Forgot Password’ email
- Words were being broken into two lines in the ‘Forgot Password’ email. This has been resolved.